Friday, November 8, 2013

“Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid.” ― Frank Zappa

I keep thinking of things to write, but then either deem them too private for public consumption or not well thought out, enough. I am my own worst critic and, now that I have a child, worry a lot about how much of my personal life I expose to the internet.

As a result, I am going to give myself a little bit of a rest (especially because little man has not napped in what is going on 4 days...argh!!!) and share some music that I currently enjoy.


Starlight Mints - Pages (Built on Squares, 2003)

 


Beirut - Elephant Gun (Elephant Gun EP, 2007)
  


Guided By Voices - The Official Ironmen Rally Song

 


Band of Horses - The Funeral (Everything All The Time, 2006)
 


Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream (Walking on a Dream, 2009)

 

 Empire of the Sun - Swordfish Hotkiss Night (Walking on a Dream, 2009)


CSS - Alala (Cansei de Ser Sexy, 2006)



Bombay Bicycle Club - Shuffle (A Different Kind of Fix, 2011)

 


Archers of Loaf - Web in Front (Icky Mettle, 1993)
 



Miike Snow - Song For No One (Miike Snow, 2009)



There are hundreds more I want to post, but I think, for today, I will just leave it at this. I'll probably post more another time. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment